Top 12 Facts About Austria | Facts About Austria
Austria is another country that is immensely beautiful and bliss with natural beauty Austria is among the places which are known for its greenery and snow.
Facts About Austria – Austria is full of beautiful ops for snow sports like alpine skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. While it is a landlocked country, Austria has many beautiful lakes with beaches to enjoy.
Things you should know about Austria about their culture and some interesting facts that will miss you and surprise you. Because in this article we will discuss search 12 interesting facts about Austria.
Top 12 facts about Austria
- Lager, wheat beer, and Zwickblier are the most popular types of beer in Austria.
- There are about 20,000 private small schnapps distilleries in Austria. Werfen, Austria, the world’s largest ice cave,
- An astonishing eight countries border Austria, including Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, and the Czech Republic. The full name of Austria is the Republic of Austria
- Austria is the country where the first postcards were issued. Austria is slightly smaller than (US state) in this area.
- The highest waterfalls in Austria, with a total height of 1,247 feet (380 m), are the Krimel Falls.
- A well-known, important sport in Austria is alpine skiing. Alpine skiing helps boost the country’s economic growth and is an attraction for tourism.
- Most taxis in Austria are Mercedes.
- The largest city in Austria, Vienna is the capital of Austria.
- The national flag of Austria is one of the oldest in the world which dates back to 1230.
- Austria has the third highest per capita income from tourism in the European Union. More than 30 million tourists visit the country every year.
- Schönbrunn Palace, a former royal summer residence in Vienna, is one of the most important historical, cultural and architectural monuments in Austria
- The largest city in Austria, Vienna is the capital of Austria.25. The national flag of Austria is one of the oldest in the world which dates back to 1230.
Here are the top 12 facts about Austria you must know. It is a beautiful country which will come to you with the open-armed. It is famous for world famous alps mountains.